Thread: Dad and Dude's Breweria

Blog Entries

Dad and Dude's Breweria

If you haven't eatne here, I highly recommend their calzones made from their spent grist along with a flight. Their brew tour is in the room right behind the bar with a bunch of kegs in 2 smaller closets/rooms. The brewery is essentially a Sabco type of setup.

Unimaginative name, pretty decent beer, pizza, and calzones!
    Primary: "Alliteration" (12/12/12 semi sweet mead with Chardonnay yeast)
    Secondary:
    Conditioning: 9/11 Heaven Barleywine, Rhubarb Berliner Weisse, Perfect Match Porter
    Enjoying / On Tap: Moo! (Steel toe milk stout clone), peanut butter cup stout, Rye-aled Up (roggenbier), and Jack-o-lantern (pumpkin spiced saison)
    On Deck: "Wiser Bock" and "Obliteration" (westvbleteren 12 clone) or at least a kick ass quad since I have nothing to reference
    Projects:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kingof14ers View Post
    essentially a Sabco type of setup
    I think it really is a Sabco setup... unless they changed their minds before opening, as I know that was their original idea. If you are in the area, pop into Downslope Distillery as they are in the same block.
    Current beer projects: just drinking what is on tap while working around the house.

Heard from a friend that the beers were delicious. I agree the name is lame
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    -Benjamin Franklin

Catch of the Day:
    Highline Brewing- Blochs Bounty Milk Stout on Nitro
    ARMISTICE AMBER ALE
    Lilly Hammer IPA
    True Grit Pale Ale
    Big Kahuna Coconut Porter
    Redheaded Step Sista

AND! I know first hand who they might be in talks with to produce some of there beers off site in a larger quantity! And, I think the pizza is GREAT!

Blog Entries
    Logistically I would think Dry Dock might make sense since they have the capacity and still growing. Unfortunately for Dad and dudes they appeared to be maxed out brewing capacity sie in that small area behind the bar. Didn't look like they had any other place to expand.
    Primary: "Alliteration" (12/12/12 semi sweet mead with Chardonnay yeast)
    Secondary:
    Conditioning: 9/11 Heaven Barleywine, Rhubarb Berliner Weisse, Perfect Match Porter
    Enjoying / On Tap: Moo! (Steel toe milk stout clone), peanut butter cup stout, Rye-aled Up (roggenbier), and Jack-o-lantern (pumpkin spiced saison)
    On Deck: "Wiser Bock" and "Obliteration" (westvbleteren 12 clone) or at least a kick ass quad since I have nothing to reference
    Projects: